Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WarStopper

Selling Posts

9 posts in this topic

Well I usually look through their posts on the forum they are selling the service at to see if they do good posts or not. If I have doubts I ask them for 1 or 2 sample posts.

Ill check out if they are first worth it, but the problem you face with these services is finding someone of quality that isn't going to go in any disturb/upset your forums current way of 'life' and another problem is that they spam alot and find it hard to follow simple rules.

A moderator on Fudge Promotion.com (my forum) is called Mikaldinho, I advertise his services for him, and he does posts for money.

$1 for 77 posts is good, isn't it? :P

A moderator on Fudge Promotion.com (my forum) is called Mikaldinho' date=' I advertise his services for him, and he does posts for money.

$1 for 77 posts is good, isn't it? :P

[/quote']

I would say that is pretty good.

I usually don't get into buying posts for a site. Doing the Credits on the forum for them is great, but I usually don't get into real money stuff.

But I think Daisy is right, $1 for 77 posts is a good deal.

Personally I think it is stupid to pay for someone to post on your post. why not invest a little bit more into finding people who want to post on your forum?

77 posts for 1 buck is a bit too good to be true. I've done paid posting in my days and would ask for at least .15/post or .2/post. I've paid similar prices too. I don't need such services anymore, since you can always do a post exchange or create 2-3 accounts and start the chat.