Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GodOfPower

Run a Business?

6 posts in this topic

Do you run a Business online? (eCommerce) if so what type of business is it, obviously some sort of online store but what makes YOUR Business unique to the others? Do you think your prices are fair? Do you make some good profits? How long have you been running?

Goodluck with your business, me personally I have never had a online store because I just saw it as too much hassle :).

I tried an online store per say, but worrying about inventory, overhead, is a pain in the butt. Right now, the stores I run per say, are tshirts, and items related to the local forum.

Unless your name is Walmart, it will be very tough unless you have a specialty niche that you own.

Having an online business is quite difficult. Yes' date=' it is hassle and make take some risk to manage but imagine if it works it will assure you a promising return on the business you invested for. If anyone is planning to build up an online business, I suggest you to train and educate first yourself, because any business cannot afford to commit mistakes if it is in a limited resources situation.

[/quote']

+1

by having the wide reach of the internet, it also puts you in competition with that many more people. While the upside is that much greater, it demands alot more tough work.