Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lounger

How do you choose your staff?

5 posts in this topic

I don't choose my staff anymore. Most of the time I can take care of the administration myself, so I don't need support. Had some bad experience with mods how started acting like little gods and almost ruined my community. If I have someone who's excellent and would like to help, then I consider his application, otherwise, I can run my own gigs.

I don't choose my staff anymore. Most of the time I can take care of the administration myself' date=' so I don't need support. Had some bad experience with mods how started acting like little gods and almost ruined my community. If I have someone who's excellent and would like to help, then I consider his application, otherwise, I can run my own gigs.

[/quote']

Would love to hear more about your experience with it.

It is very tough to find good staff. For my main NJ forum, I picked staff only after getting to know them for a while and meeting them in person.

I will add though, I am the only admin. The others are global moderators. However, in case something happens to me, the staff knows my family or whom to go to for main access.